Thursday, August 6, 2009

Raspberry Stones

I realized I was a special sort of human. I could read minds. I was almost immortal. I could fly too, if I wanted. I met a vampire and we fell in love. We stayed in a small, charming apartment that was messy and cozy. Aliens from another planet abducted me and wished to use my powers to their advantage. They were trying to locate three magical stones that looked like raspberries. The stones had some gigantic power to save Earth and the universe when used all together, which is why they had been hidden throughout the universe in different spots. They put me in a spaceship and we found the first stone. It was way above Earth, just hovering. We were going to locate the others. They were good aliens, treated me right.

1 comment:

heyroth said...

I had a dream about vampires. Despite being stronger and more civilized, they feared humans. Apparently, I was on a planet full of vampires, and I walked carefully past them, hiding my scent by keeping my distance...And I wandered, far and wide.