Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bollywood Heaven

I was on an old steam engine train with wood interiors and fancy rugs. In each seat there was a personal fireplace built into the back of the chair in front. We were headed to India through a snowy, mountainous terrain. Suddenly I was in Hollywood. I had been having an affair with richard gere and staying at his apartment, using his fancy car, and sharing him with another woman. It got old pretty fast so I left and went exploring. I met a guy with silver rings in his pocket. At first it was strange, but it eventually made sense. Hilary showed up and said she lived in heaven after a terrible art experiment involving gas explosions. I wondered why she was here if she had died and lived in "heaven." So she smiled and took us there. She reached into her pocked and took out silver rings and threw them in a slot on an escalator. It ejected a green reciept, which somehow made the escalator go to heaven, not the mall that it appeared to be headed towards. At first it looked like a giant potterybarn until we got to the 4th level. Suddenly it was a large indoor town with tons of rooms and wings and flats where people all lived together. It was very mellow. Hilary gave me a bunch of silver rings so I could come visit her. While I was visiting one day, I met a man and fell in love with him. I called him "dad" but he wasn't really my dad. We were in love, me and this man, but he was marrying a total bitch in heaven who said she didn't want kids. I tried to talk some sense into him, but he was clouded by his boner. She became an evil demon who summoned a dragon asshole that tried to attack me. I tried to fight her, though she was strong. I went to heaven to summon all the Harry Potter characters who lived there (not sure why), as well as some other witches and wizards. They all came and helped me kick ass against the dragon asshole. Meanwhile, the evil woman continued doing bad things and was going to destroy everything in both heaven and in our world on Earth. I summoned the giant league of sea lions to help. So many strong magical sea lions came and were prepared to fight. I was so glad they liked me!

No comments: