Saturday, February 23, 2008

Underwater Sea People

had been guided by a cartoon blue friendly creature underwater to a house in the middle of ocean. i was to find the source of a mysterious energy and bring whatever it was back to the "people" i was in cahoots with. there was a girl; thin, blonde, distraught, solitary. i could sense the power of the energy resonating close by. i made myself known. we fought, i strangled her, then released her. i told her what i came for. she didn't understand. she searched her belongings. while she did that, she told me why she was there: she had a husband and a brother. she had been messing around with her brother, only to find out that her brother had been messing around with her husband. she was in conflict and hysterical. so she had been sent there on a retreat. she gave me a special lock, a tour guide made by her sea people for vacationing on land, 2 special lighters, a strange remote control gizmo, and what she called "hatch" which was also the source of the energy i was to locate. they were large rocks that resembled serpentine. i put them in a plastic bag and into my sack. she gave me instructions for slipping past her people's customs gate and back into my own world above ground. i slipped back into the moonlit waters where my friend met me. i could breathe underwater when my friend was there. and we could talk, though it was muffled. we entered the "freeway" of the underwater people which was a pathway for all of them in their travels. we entered the customs arena. it was like a large bank room with many tellers facing the entering person. the girl had told me to hold up the lit lighter and wave it upon entering. "they like that kind of stuff," she had said," they are a little spacey." they allowed us to approach. i got a male teller. he asked me a few questions which i in turn revealed that i had been vacationing. i flashed the tour guide the girl had given me. "very well," he said, "i shall let you pass if you can find me a picture of a bee." shocked but desperate i began flipping through the book looking for a bee. i found a picture of mickey mouse in a bee costume and said, "i think this is a bee, right?" he smiled spacily and let us pass. we entered a strange jet stream and was spat out at a shore dock. my people met me there and i gave them the rocks. trevor was there, and jay too. i showed them the weird remote control thing that the girl had given me. jay said it meant we could go do anything in the world that we wanted to. there was buttons for underwater breathing, flying, tele-porting, astro-travelling, space travel, etc. so we chose to go to a beautiful place in laos that jay recommended. we had to say the city name and country while holding the remote a certain way. then we were there. beautiful hills of flowers and dunes. we liked this toy. next we were underwater in the water freeway again. our friend was there again too. we went through customs with ease and into a spiraling jet stream to yet another place. things were wonderful and magical. then i woke up and was hungry.

No comments: